- Full Time
Years of Experience
Who We Are
DMW Direct is a direct response advertising agency focused on building profitable Action Brands™. Our perspective on advertising and brand building is built upon decades of experience serving an array of clients who rely on us to steward their budgets, and apply proven direct response techniques to produce a quantifiable return for each dollar they spend.
DMW Direct has a track record of success extending back to 1984, currently comprising 80+ professionals in four offices – Chesterbrook, PA; Norristown, PA; Plymouth, MA; and St. Louis, MO. We employ digital and traditional media channels to produce measurable results for clients throughout North America.
Our Chesterbrook office is currently seeking an Account Manager. This individual will plan, coordinate, and direct advertising campaigns for clients of the agency performing the following duties personally or through subordinate account team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides overall strategic direction and analysis of all account activity to ensure programs meet and further client’s overall strategic corporate direction. Contributes or assists in identifying marketing opportunities for clients.
- Develops creative briefs outlining marketing strategies, objectives, and product/service positioning.
- Directs the activities of agency-wide client teams in the design, development and implementation of on-strategy marketing programs to ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of program execution.
- Manages accounts on a project or relationship basis to yield appropriate billings and profitability to the Agency.
- Manages the P&L and prepares required financial forecasts associated with all clients under his/her management control.
- Prepares updates and distributes client status reports, prepares and updates project schedules, implements daily project management duties, and manages the review and trafficking to clients and appropriate agency colleagues.
- Occasional travel required as needed.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- Minimum five (5) years direct response advertising agency experience at an Account Manager capacity.
- Must have insurance and interactive marketing experience.
- Must be productive and proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must also be able to work well in a team-based setting.
- Strong communication skills are a must, including written and verbal interaction with clients, vendors and internal teams.
DMW Direct offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan for this full-time position. If you possess these skills and qualifications, please apply by sending your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F/D/V